Cushy Paws will be exhibiting at The World of Wedgwood on the 12th November from 10am to 4pm.
We will have lots of Cushy Paws products with us as well as some NEW products, perfect for a Christmas gift.
Come along and say hello, this will be the last time that we will be exhibiting at Wedgwood before Christmas.
The World of Wedgwood:
Join us on the second Sunday of every month where there’s something for everyone from 10am until 4pm.
• Free Entry to the fayre
• Over 40 stalls selling hand crafted products and locally sourced fine foods.
• Live music by local artists.
• Free admission to the Wedgwood Museum.
• Take the Pottery Spotter’s Museum Trail and win a special prize.
• Breakfast and Sunday Lunch in The Dining Hall restaurant from 9.30am until 4pm*.
• Treat yourself to an exquisite Afternoon Tea in the Wedgwood Tea Room*. Why not add a glass of champagne?
• Put your creative talents to the test by throwing a pot or designing and decorating your own plate.
• “Play with Clay” free pot throwing for children.
• Indulge yourself in one of our Retail stores. Browse Wedgwood’s latest dining and gift ranges in The Flagship Store. Or find great value buys in our Factory Outlet.
• Bring your walking boots for a relaxing Sunday walk in the adjacent Hem Heath Woods, 100 acres of Staffordshire Wildlife Trust Woodland. Dogs on leads welcome in the woods and the courtyard.
• Free parking all day.
*Call 01782 282986 for dining reservations.